9.26.2007

in selecting a firm,
its family-friendliness was a major factor.
we wanted the culture of the firm to be a good fit.

well tonight we attended our second baby shower since we've been acquainted with them and guess who it was for?
ME,
little old me!

it was an office-wide, family affair, which jaden was SO excited about since he's always wanted to go to a baby shower and finally got his chance!

I was so impressed with their support--
everyone from the support staff to the partners were there!
we received so many nice and thoughtful gifts.

this moby wrap, which I LOVE was the "office gift"--
this is still puzzling to me since everyone in the office also contributed their own personal gift as well.
(I LOVE this daddy--we are so dang LUCKY and he's cute, too!)

now we're anxiously awaiting to see who the winner of the office
"baby arrival and stats" pool
will be and rumor has it, the winner splits the pool with the baby,
though the main partner promised a scholarship fund if he wins.

and look what arrived today!!
so very adorable ms. jess!!!
you too can have a customized
diaper/wipe wallet and changing pad from
jump up and down
(just click above)


4 comments:

Alycat said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time last night. It was nice talking to you yesterday. Keep us posted.....

cchrissyy said...

so cool about finding a firm that fits so right!

We just started carrying the MobyWrap last week! if for some reason you need any extra learning or promotional materials, I've got lots.

Phoebe said...

Fun, fun! It's nice to still get attention with the third. I was so amazed at how generous people are.

JoAnna Anderson said...

This fun stuff makes me want another baby (but it ain't gonna happen)! Do you know what you are having? I love your blog Cherly! You've inspired to me rededicate myself to blogging--hence my comments getting back to you so late! How are you guys doing?

Well, I will be keeping up on your post to see how your new baby is! Take care & hope to talk to you soon. PS-- can you tell me how I add my friends to my blog page?!

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.