9.19.2007

I am so amazed at the incredible talents of my friends and family.
I have such an appreciation for them!!

I'd like to present to you the newest addition:


jump up and down

I'm SO in LOVE with her bags!
maybe one day I'll own one.
oh and don't miss the "sold" items.
my very own diaper/wipe wallet and changing pad has already been ordered.
can you even believe the cuteness?

have you checked out the others websites?
the links are on my sidebar under
"my friends and their cool stuff you can buy"

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Very cute stuff.

Mandee said...

Super cute... so super cute! You have some really talented friends!

Phoebe said...

I own the diaper wallet, the purse and many embellished onesies. You will not be disappointed!

Ixchelle said...

I have a cute tote on it's way

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.