6.13.2007

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU
for all the THOUGHTFUL and KIND
things you said.

It was such a nice way to celebrate my birthday--
to know what AMAZING people I have in my life!
You are so SPECIAL to me.

(now if I can just live up to it all)
These are the beautiful flowers I woke up to,
along with my favorite veggie delight bagel sandwich from Posh Bagel.
The next thing I discovered was the Birthday Blog.
My day was made within the first hour of the morning!
Than Jaden made me birthday soup--
but warned against eating it because of the air freshener it contained.

Next I got a phone call from a friend inviting me to lunch.
So I enjoyed a very lovely afternoon with two GREAT girlfriends!!
(and was the proud recipient of one their beautiful handmade necklaces
AND another's personally crafted handmade earrings
--see picture below--
How LUCKY am I to have such nice and talented friends?!)

When the mail came, there were even more birthday wishes with LOTS of LOVE!
I can't forget ALL the phone calls throughout the day,
though a lot were missed due to a temporarily misplaced cell phone.

The mystery man showed up just in time to take me out for a delicious Tai dinner.
Of course my birthday wouldn't be complete without an
ice cream cake from BR--

And so it was!
complete. and perfect.

This was a belated birthday cake made by the hands of my two sweet little boys.
Prepared in the sandbox, at the little tykes bakery and around the tree.
Photo courtesy of Jaden.

1 comment:

me said...

I'm glad you liked the earrings, and I'm glad you had a great day!

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.