5.21.2007

Thoughts on the Esquire

It's emotional for me to even allow my thoughts to contemplate the last three years and the magnitude of what's been accomplished.
Completing law school has something to do with it but this man's ability to remain the most devoted, dedicated, attentive, helpful, understanding, sympathetic, loving, caring, spectacular, amazing, honest, responsible husband and father in the process is really what it's all about!
I honestly and truly have NO idea how he does it. It seems impossible that someone could excel in every area of their life like Micah does--but he does it...over and over and over. His family is always his first priority and his wife most especially. It is the greatest gift any wife/mother could ask for!
The one thing I can think of that was sacrificed was being in the top 10% of his class. If you know Micah, you know that is a HUGE sacrifice (although he wasn't very far behind,11-15%). But I know if you ask him, he'd say it was well worth it.
I am so overwhelmed with appreciation and gratitude for this man that I married and who my children have the privilege to call daddy! He really is my HERO.
Thank You Micah for making what, in the beginning, seemed like such a hurdle--an experience I'll look back on with many fond memories and happiness! You are an AMAZING man!
I LOVE you!

1 comment:

heymaughan said...

He didn't do so bad in the wife department either. You are so awesome Lol, thanks for the wonderful woman you are to my little lawyer brother!

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.