5.04.2007

Blogging Funk

I think this is normal. I've seen it before.

I'm in a blogging funk.

I hope it doesn't last long because I really enjoy blogging.

and I really enjoy YOUR blog updates.
and I'm sorry that I haven't been keeping up on my end.

wish me luck. I want to come back.

here is a little photo journal for now.

THAT trip to san fransisco
this is where I spotted jaden as we were standing in line for the trolley ride.
he was trying to get a better look at the pirate ship.

don't miss the golden gate there in the background.
beckam on his "hog"he finally figured out pedaling

we told the boys they could wait outside on the stairs for us to leave for church
(before I realized their hair hadn't been combed)

when micah looked out the window, this is what he saw
jaden told beckam to lay down on his lap again, like he was before, so daddy could take a picture
I just LOVE these boys!!
we are so lucky. they are so much fun.
I can't believe my "baby" is so big.
nobody ever believes he's only recently turned 2.
he also talks like a 5 year old:
"I already told you that," "okayyyy,"
"no, YOU [do such and such]," "is this dangerous?" (although our 5 year old never asked that question)


today, I heard beckam crying while at the playground. I found him at the base of the stairs with his "hog" tipped over. I asked him if he had ridden down the stairs and he said yes. when I told micah, he said, "no way, that doesn't sound like something he would do." he was right. when beckam reenacted the accident he was actually trying to ride UP the stairs and flipped backwards or perhaps sideways.

oh and in other news, I was just reminded that I felt the baby moving yesterday and more today.
I'm nearly 18 weeks so it's probably been happening for awhile and I didn't realize it.
only 3 weeks until G day (aka ultrasound, gender day--if it'll cooperate).

7 comments:

Heidi and Rich said...

Your boys are adorable. I love having two boys and watching them play together. I am sure the fighting will begin but until then I will just enjoy. I hope you have a girl. I finally decided that I want a girl and now I will probably never have one!! But aren't you dying to see what a girl will look like from you two. I am dying to see what a Doxey Nichols baby girl will look like.

David and Amanda said...

I loved the update and the pictures. I totally second Heidi, those are some adorable boys. I never asked...is Beckham named after the hottie, David Beckham???

Nicole said...

Cute pics of your boys!!! How fun to have boys togther. Do they play well together? So you felt the baby move...I miss that. Sometimes I think it is easier to be pregant then to have to worry about that third one...But with him on such a routine schedule, we spend a lot of time at home and that saves us a lot of money!!!

Unknown said...

You've been missed. love the update. And hey, are you still planning a trip this way this weekend. We are having Bradon's B-day on Saturday evening if you are, and we can move G-Day up 2 weeks.

My Many Coloured Days said...

Glad you are BACK! Pregnancy slows all of us down in a lot of ways! He DOES look so much older than 2! My baby turns three tomorrow and it's unreal to me! Good luck on G day - any hopes, speculations or bets?

LollyGirl said...

Amanda--No Beckam isn't named after the soccer star. I imagine the name became more familiar to us due to his fame, but we just liked it. For the first year, practically every time I told someone his name, their response would be, "bend it like." That got annoying.

Nicole--The boys do play well together. Of course they have their moments and some days are harder than others but they ADORE each other.

Darron (sandeebeaches impersonator)--I'm so excited that we keep timing these birthday parties so perfectly!!!! YES, we are coming--the main objective was for Demi's 16th on Sat. but Jaden will gladly represent at bradon's celebration on behalf of our family.

AND, let's get things in order for another trip to the dungeon (aka memorial L&D rooms). any chance the ultrasound lady is back from maternity leave? have you taken wendy in yet?

My Many Coloured Days--we had a peak a few weeks ago and didn't see any distinguishing parts, which could mean girl but I'm not holding my breath for that one again--they told us 80% last preg. for the same reason and they were WRONG (which we discovered at 24 weeks or so thanks to sandeebeaches). I always have a girl radar I think but so far it hasn't proved accurate. I'm happy either way for different reasons. We'll keep you posted!!

KWit said...

Oh my gosh...It seems like I haven't seen you guys forever by looking at the boys. They are such little guys! Always nice to know that you make beautiful kids, especially when another is on the way!! Here is to hoping it's a girl!! Seems like there is nothing but girls being born!!

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.