5.23.2007

Happy Birthdays

Did you know TODAY is a very special day?! Today, the 24th Day of May are the birth days of two of my most VERY favorite people in the world! One was born in the year 1924 and the other in 1978.
I present them to you now:
The amazing Micah K. Nilsson
and the Lovely Doris J. Smith

Then three years ago in the year 2004, another little soul entered this world on this very same day--my niece Britney. There is NO doubt that today is reserved for extremely special individuals!

here HE is at a young 28--a year ago today
does he look any older?
(Jaden says, "Who is that guy?")

he's requested the same cake this year--
a DIVINE-modified-box-cake recipe
(involving both sour cream and chocolate pudding)
courtesy of Terri Maughan!

wishing you ALL a very happy and special
birthday!

4 comments:

Ben and Shara said...

Micah, we send our love and admiration for your accomplishment of making it to 29. Finishing law school, no big deal. . . right?
Happy Birthday!
Love,
Shara, Ben and the kids

Pao said...

What??? Micah is younger than me??
Enjoy your 20's next year will be 30, lol.
Happy Birthday to you...!!!
The Moores.

Ashley said...

Ooooh, I made that cake for Mother's Day - DELISH! Happy Birthday Micah!

Heidi and Rich said...

I love that cake. Rich makes it for me every year on my birthday!

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.