10.28.2006

Happy Halloween

2006
Giddy-up Cowboys
(notice we even have our horse-Jaden's idea)




HALLOWEENS OF OLD
(My apologies for the poor quality of some of these photos--scanner isn't cooperating)

2005
The Bat Family



2004
Jaden's sick on Halloween
(He would've been a Lion and thankfully I'd ditched the
pregnant Dorothy and Tin Man or Scare Crow plan)


2003

Dino Jaden, Captain John Smith, my niece the leopard and Grandma Witch
(Micah got out of this one)

2002
The Rubble Family
Barney and Bam Bam

Barney, Betty and Bam Bam

2001
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
16 days before Jaden's birth
(At 37 wks., I felt much like Tweedle Dum
so we went with it--5 min. before the party!)

2 comments:

Pao said...

First of all, oh my gosh! Micah looks so different from last year halloween and Jaden had same dinosaur custume that Joshua has , how cool is that! What a cool family!!!

Amanda said...

You are a crafty lady! After looking at all your old costumes I am feeling like a Halloween party pooper!

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.