10.12.2006

Fall Fun At Apple Hill

This is Apple Hill.
Fall Fun is in Full Swing!!



It's a toss up: Is it the tire swing or the apple donuts that keep us coming back to Apple Hill?















I never thought it was quite as good right off the stalk!!



















































Just look at those faces. BOYS?!











































Beckam didn't manage to see the hole in the ground as he ran full speed down the hill!
I was laughing so hard, I could barely console him.
Can you find Jaden? He's in camo so look hard.


The Kern County Fair was just the beginning of the Fall Fun!

As Halloween approaches we also look forward to:

  • Impossible Acres Pumpkin Patch
  • --with real live baby animals (chicks, pigs, kittens, bunnies, pony...) that the kids actually get to hold! They don't really hold the pony but they do get to brush and pet it
  • Bishops Pumpkin Farm--home of the big slide that lands in the hay, the tractor AND train ride, petting zoo, play sets...
  • Trick or Treating in downtown Davis
  • The Solano Park Halloween Carnival featuring the UC Davis marching band--I've developed a new respect for college marching bands since we've lived in Davis--I never knew how ENTERTAING AND REALLY COOL they were!

2 comments:

Bluebell said...

Dang, Beckam looks so much like Jaden in those pictures! I'm jealous of all your fall adventures. I'm still trying to figure out where the nearest pumpkin patch is. A friend has given me some tips, but I think it may be quite a drive...I need to call you soon, by the way. I want more details than I'm getting via blogging, as great as they are!

HornInFBb said...

I keep thinkng about apple hill and impossible acres and really wishing we could make the long drive. I hate to miss them this season but my travel range is so limited at the moment.

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.