11.03.2008

halloween 2008

a weak attempt to capture the festivities.

the pumpkin carving:

beckam decided to boycott the costume theme this year (which was initially his idea).
they were going as narnia characters: beckam as aslan (the lion), jaden as prince caspian and asher as a dwarf. we have the cutest lion costume but it didn't cover his face so 30 min. before leaving for the trunk-or-treat, he switched to zorro. he chose batman for his preschool party and zorro again for trick-or treating. beckam is funny. he does not like to look or act silly (unless it's completely his idea). he gets embarrassed so easily and won't put himself out there if there's any risk of embarrassment.
asher looked so cute but you can't really see his costume from these pictures. and jaden chose not to wear the black boot covers.
and did i stress over any of it? nope.
a quick way to get around the block to more good trick-or-treating. don't report us.

5 comments:

Amy said...

HaHa, I won't report you. Cute costumes.

kiddle97 said...

Ha ha ha! That's too funny.

Zorro still looked dashing, even if he weren't so liony as Aslan would've been.

Megan said...

So you probably thought my last comment was lame...I thought that I had commented before....but apparently I was just blog stocking you silently. I wanted to tell you that we made your lettuce wraps the day you posted them and they were divine. LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Thanks for sharing.
Your boys are adorable. I can't help but notice you are never in the pictures.

Sariah said...

You have the cutest little boys! You probably don't remember me- this is Alicia Sault- the last time I saw you, you were expecting your first little one. I saw your husband on Facebook and he showed me your blog-
Are you guys living in California? Do you get back to Bakersfield alot?
We are still in GA but are moving to Hawaii next year.
I love your garden! I didn't have as much luck with my garden-
well- it was nice seeing all the pictures of your kids!
Sariahrose@msn.com

JoAnna Anderson said...

That is so funny! We too have done the quick throw the kids in the car act, but the kid in the stroller in the trunk act is so hilarious. I loved all your Halloween posts.

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.