2.23.2009

girls weekend

ixchelle, adie, me, paola, sue

we stayed up way too late, we lived on caffeine for two days so we could function and pack everything in, we caught a late night showing of he's just not that into you, we (paola and adie) made chilean empanadas and ate lots of good food, we basked in anthropologie and all its carmel glory, some got new haircuts, some picked up some awesome souvenirs at the local toy store, and micah so willingly put up with it all, including full-time kid duty (and claims the chocolate covered cinnamon bears and empanadas were good compensation),
now we're wondering when we can do it again...





8 comments:

Pao said...

awww, yes! Lets do it again.I'm happy that Jason watched the kids.Awww!Thank you for hosting our get away.I'm so happy with all my new stuff I got and thank you for the advice ;).
Micah was awesome with the kids, and the kids were awesome too like always of course, what a beautiful family you have.
Oh those dream empanadas!! and all the yummy food...

Shoecrazy Sue said...

What do they say about brilliant minds and thinking alike? Thanks for everything, and tell Micah that he is a doll for giving us all a care free fun weekend. We need to do these things more often. I hate that we don't live closer, but hey one of us may as well live in gorgeous Monterey right? Love you tons!

Phoebe said...

How fun! Too bad I don't live closer:(

Ixchelle said...

I agree, Sue! Cheryl, you are amazing in every sense of the word. Thank you for such a wonderful time. I look up to you so much. You are real, fun, cool, funny, energetic, compassionate-well rounded. I love you!

Read and Camille King said...

hey i dont appreciate you contacting me about church callings through my blog. haha just kidding.... but really dont do it again. :)
love ya!

Rachel said...

i am so so so so sad that i missed out!

Lauren Dyer said...

Oh, that sounds like a dream.

Anna K. said...

Sounds like fun! Thanks for your note! I love seeing your blog. Looks like you guys are doing cool things as usual!

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.