2.03.2009

recipe of the week...

cheesy tortellini
an adaption of minna's recipe

tortellini, cooked (i used olivieri 7 cheeses from costco)

creamy alfredo sauce w/ a handful of fresh shredded parmesean, heated
(minna suggested using 2/3 c sour cream and 1/4 c fresh shredded parmesean)

saute diced tomatoes (i love the splendido little tomatoes from tj's, i used 10 or use 2 big tomatoes), 4 chopped green onions, 1 c mushroom and a clove of garlic in 2 T olive oil, sprinkle w/ sea salt and course ground pepper

pour alfredo sauce over tortellini and top w/ veggies. serve w/ toasted sourdough

1 comment:

Amy said...

Mmmm...sounds good. I have to tell you Cheryl. Reading your recipes is like another language. I need to get into all the cool stuff you do!

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.