8.27.2008

nienie tuesday and wednesday

tuesday:
whole wheat pancakes for dinner with fresh strawberries and 100% maple syrup.

today, i'm baking pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (in my apron!) and maybe i'll get some pictures of it.
recipe as requested:
from phoebe
1 c sugar, 1c shortening, 1c canned pumpkin (small can), 1 egg, 1t vanilla
2c flour, 1t baking powder, 1/2 t baking soda, 1t cinnamon, 1/2 t nutmeg, 1/2 t salt
1c chocolate chips, bake @ 350 for 10 min., makes 4-5 dozen

on a side note:
today i asked beckam if he could count in spanish.
his response:

"no, but i can count in swahili."
("swahili, huh? do you know where they speak swahili?")
"in africa!"


3 comments:

stina said...

Do you have a recipe to share for the cookies??

C. Jane Kendrick said...

I hope you had a lovely Nie Nie Day. In her behalf I took care of her children and ate lots of sugar cookies.

You are lovely.

Stephanie said...

What a smart little boy!

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.