10.12.2007

Party's Over

today my party ends.
tomorrow the big boys return.

good-bye
  • sleeping in until whenever I feel like rolling out of bed
  • hours of relaxing, snuggled up cozy admiring our new baby
  • napping
  • time to read a 500 page book in 4 days
  • leisurely walks around the neighborhood at my own pace
  • peaceful strolls along the beach with my husband to watch the sunset
  • meal times whenever we get around to eating
  • fearless visits in the home of my 70-something year old neighbor
  • trips to Border's with micah to purchase New Moon and Eclipse while silently meandering through the store enjoying my hot chocolate with my new baby sleeping soundly in the moby
  • daily blog posts
THANK YOU
MOM
and everyone else who's helped make our last week
blissful

the time with our new baby was priceless.
the greatest gift EVER!
WE LOVE YOU!

and we are excited to have our family back.


Let the Wild Rumpus Begin...tomorrow

9 comments:

kiddle97 said...

Ah, good luck Cheryl! Mitch is excited for Jaden and Beckam to return. We'll go to the park and let the Boys run wild and crazy.

Resolute said...

And good bye to the dance club visit that we considered and could have made with a baby sitter of only ONE (instead of THREE).

On the other hand, welcome back lively, energetic, vivacious and noisy household that is so befitting a Nilsson home.

My Many Coloured Days said...

Welcome to the real world! (I'm glad you had such a nice oasis!)

Mandee said...

That is the best gift ever. When I had Jack my mother-in-law stayed with us for 3 weeks. I so loved her for that!

Rachel said...

that baby is divine! i can't wait to see him in person. got your message tonite---wish we could've hurried on down to in-n-out in salinas. that would've been great! we'll call soon.

micah, i hope you're not kidding about the dance club. that would be rad -- (especially 1 week post partum).

G-rant said...

Another cut kid. Congrats.

G-rant said...

I meant cute. Its early. But Im sure he will be cut when he gets bigger, meaning muscular. Im stopping.

Phoebe said...

Don't you just appreciate being alone with one, now that you have three?
I hope you still have meals coming and playdates set up! Enjoy....

Savannah Sombrita Del Mar said...

Hey Yo!
Cheryl, you are the master blogger.
Thanks for sharing the pictures and experiences. I wish I could have been closer. Now we just have to get out there.
-Dan, Sara, and Savvy

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.