1.03.2007

Post Season Highlights

We love this tree. It reminds us of Grandma Kip.
She bought it last Christmas for us.
This year, we've added four African ornaments from Cape Town crafted by "The Wild Bunch."
enchanting village from auntie shelli
(other favorites not pictured: playmobil nativity set and the singing/piano playing Frosty)
This is what kept one little boy very busy
(digging for treasures: marbles, animals, coins)

(can you view it?)
while I did THIS:
16 dozen peanut butter kiss cookies
PERFECT for delivering!

to be continued...

P.S. The videos on the previous post are now working

1 comment:

Tara said...

The videos work!! Sooo cute. Sorry my phone died on you the other night. I figured you probably knew what happened. Talk to you soon. Love, Tara

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.