1.04.2007

Post Season Highlights Cont....

Santa comes to Solano Park
atop a Fire Truck

anyone recognize this guy?
Beckam did.
After Santa left, Micah returned and asked Beckam if he saw Santa.
His reply--"Daddy Santa?"
___________________________________________________________________________

BAKERSFIELD highlights
this is what keeps us going back:
best buds. even better race car buds.
beckam can always find the "hemi-cudda" out of the entire collection.
he thinks his Papa is his infinite chocolate milk, juice and hot dog supplier
And looks forward to going to "papa's house to take a nap." wouldn't you?
and look what fun grandma's house is.
a remote control chair, a little red wagon chuck full of candy,
a jar of starbursts just within a little boys reach, tons of little nik-naks
that are so magical to little eyes and especially
a nice cozy lap for sleeping when you wake up too early.

COUSINS
staten, bradon and jaden
raia, cairo, beckam, jaden, evan, bradon, windsyr

Zorro
(with two SILVER cowboy guns, which are now illegal in CA and NY)
please don't miss this expression
___________________________________________
my adorable husband

I love hanging out with him. School breaks are oh so nice. How I wish this is what life was like once you grow up and that we didn't have to say goodbye to 3 week breaks once he graduates.
Retirement will be nice.
Early retirement would be even nicer.
On New Years Eve, we celebrated 7 years of LOVE and Marriage!!
We've LOVED and ADORED each other for 16 years now.
I'm so thankful to be married to my BEST friend.
What I LOVE best about him is that his family always comes first.
The balance he's maintained throughout law school is unbelievable.
He is so supportive, helpful and willing
(I mean he was Santa Claus for a night. he held screaming kids. he was sweating bullets. he'll treasure that experience forever. he didn't just do it. he loved it).
We are a great TEAM!

I'd follow him anywhere.

I'd still say all these things even if this hadn't been sitting in the driveway
on Christmas morning. with the red bow and more bows.
even though I didn't get to keep the diamond necklace or ride the Amtrak back to Davis. those things were just to throw me off. but the key that was in the jewlery box with the necklace, unlocked the padlock that was on the front door.
the keys in the box sitting on the front porch
unlocked our new (to us) 2002 Acura MDX.
Did I mention how INCREDIBLY romantic he is. He's so good as surprises.
really good at surprises.
have you heard our engagement story?
why did I get so lucky?!
I ADORE you Micah Nilsson. You're my Hero.

7 comments:

Bluebell said...

AWWWWW! Too cute. Congratulations! We miss you guys. And thanks for sending our mail, way back when, did I ever tell you that?

My Many Coloured Days said...

Great pics! You look absolutely fabulous - 2 boys have done nothing to your adorableness!

heymaughan said...

You've been busy with the post holiday posting--great pictures!! I wish I could taste those recipes without the effort of making them myself. Someday they will invent food faxing and the world will be a better place.

heymaughan said...

Why does a garbage can follow my messages? I'm going to test if it happens again.

heymaughan said...

Alright, Lol. What kind of system have you rigged here? Are my messages automatic candidates for the trash?

LollyGirl said...

amy--that is so funny!! All the comments have it, I guess just in case I want to trash them. Yours definitely aren't going to get trashed!

Mandee said...

you are a lucky girl! thanks for your advice, and yes, i really need sunny ca right now!

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.