6.29.2006

Beach Bums


I must admit I do feel guilty living in this weather when everyone else I know is suffering elsewhere. It is truly unbelievable.

We live only a short walk from Fisherman's Warf and the bike path, which stretches along the coastline of three towns! It's a great way to burn energy and is a great work out especially considering we live up a rather inclined street from the warf and our apartment is up an even steeper driveway. Thankfully Jaden is riding solo now! Pulling the bike trailer with just Beckam begins to feel more comparable to pulling a Ford Festiva.

Lover's Point is a favorite spot. Thanks to some good friends who moved to Arizona and handed down a Boogie Board to Jaden, he thinks he's on his way to the pro circuit. He's fascinated with scuba diving and really wants to go but has had a hard time understanding why he has to wait! He's also decided he wants to own a rafting company (I think so he can have access to rafts and kayaks at his wim). He's put in numerous phone calls to his Uncle Darron, owner and operator of River's End Rafting and Adventure Co. to find out when he's coming and if he can bring some rafts.

We've had to eliminate one of Beckam's naps and require that he be more flexible with the one he does take because there's just too much fun to be had in this town and, hey, we're only here for so long.

No comments:

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.