9.27.2008

tweezerman

edit: a friend of mine once posted on her blog asking which one product in our "tool box" we couldn't live without. at the time nothing stood out but yesterday when i lost my tweezers momentarily, i had the thought that if i were stuck on a deserted island, i'd really need these. so i thought i'd share it with you.
one of my favorite tools that i'd hate to live without.

if an amazing pair of tweezers doesn't excite you, you must be lucky and hairless enough to not have to bother with such details. consider yourself fortunate. either that or you like the uni-brow look.

go buy yours today at any beauty supply store. you'll be out $20
but they're SO worth all 2,000 pennies!
trust me.



7 comments:

Shoecrazy Sue said...

SO TRUE! These babies are a HOT item at my home. I finally bought the 4 eldest of this household a pair(because mine were constantly disappearing). They are the greatest tool and worth every penny!

Up On the Hill said...

What is it about the tweezerman that is better than other tweezers?

LollyGirl said...

what is better about the tweezerman's is that they just don't miss!! they get the hair the first try every time even if it's just barely above the skin. (trying over and over to pull one hair out makes me hyperventilate)

Jaime said...

I have never used or owned a pair of tweezers until one day Gavin grabbed ahold of a cactus on a walk (who plants poky cactus in their front yard?) and I had to buy a pair to pull out all of the pokies. Poor little thing was barely just walking too. For me, I wouldn't even know what to do with them!

Ixchelle said...

I need new tweezers, so i will go buy me a pair.

Tara said...

These are the greatest...

Urmston Family said...

I love these. I bought a pair last summer and are well worth the $$.

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.