5.11.2008

to our Mothers

mimi, mimi, mimi
you really make me happy
when you smile and say hello,
especially in warm july
thank you, thank you, thank you
for money and the hot cocoa.

grandma kip, grandma kip, grandma kip
when you served your mission,
how did it make you feel when you were
on your second and when you came home?
thank you for the visits when I came into
your room (even when you were on the phone)
and for the delicious porridge you always made
for me.

grandma doris, grandma doris when you die,
we will all cry, cry, cry!
But while you're still alive, A-live,
we will always chat.
thank you, thank you, thank you for giving us
candy and coming to all my parties and whenever
someone comes you come, too. We Thank You!

Mamaw, Mamaw, Mamaw,
do you like us to watch your scooby-doos?

I like that we have grandmas, especially ones
like all of you!!

Love jaden and beckam
(actually written by jaden and beckam)

5 comments:

Alycat said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

Thank you boys for the terrific poem. You are both already very talented.
Love you very much Mimi

Unknown said...

For Jaden and Beckam,
You both are lots of fun
great grandsons
I'm just writing to say
Thank you for my happy Mothers' Day
I also wanted you to know
my Jacaranda Tree is starting to show
her flowers of blue
What beautiful hue
As for Scooby-doo
I must take a break and watch him too
Love Mamaw

heymaughan said...

Hope you had a great Mother's Day, Lol. Your kids' poems are so cute, and you are one fantastic mama!

Nicole said...

That is way cute! What thoughtful little boys you have. Looks like you guys have been busy with life. I know how that feels. Happy Mothers day to you too! (even if it is a little late)

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.