3.25.2007

can anyone guess
where you can do this
AND this
all on the same day?!

here's another hint

it was amazingly beautiful
(why is this the 1st time I've ever been I ask you?!!!
it won't be the last.)

what a fabulous weekend with family
for such an exciting cause.
we were celebrating the nuptials of
shane and lauren dyer.
(click above)
she's an incredible girl and we're so happy for them!

here's some more pics of the FUN:
THANK YOU dyers
for including us in this perfect weekend.
so FUN.

5 comments:

sandeebeaches said...

SO sad we missed it. Should you be sledding with our baby girl in your belly?????

laura said...

How Fun!! Could it be Tahoe??? one of my favorite places on earth?

Anonymous said...

Cute buns! Tahoe is Beautiful. Aren't we blessed here in California? Ixchelle

LollyGirl said...

I was careful sledding. I didn't go off the jump they made.

you guessed it...Lake Tahoe!!!!

truly a treasure!! but are we ever glad we weren't traveling today. we just saw the huge storm that hit today and it looks very different than it did when we were there. checking the three day forecast on weather.com is a must before making that trip to ensure suitable road conditions!

Jaime said...

What cute and fun pictures!

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.