1.01.2008

Happy Anniversary

I forgot to mention the highlight of the evening.
remember on our 1st anniversary that a perfect stranger picked up the tab for our dinner? well, this young couple sitting next to us were on their honeymoon and completely on his own accord, my sweet husband took the opportunity to pay it forward.
it was a surprise to even me. as we were getting into the car, he says, "well they should be getting their bill about now." SO SWEET!!

take a look at our dinner menu:

read the top line under CHART HOUSE.
when I saw it, I was looking for what sides came with my prime rib!

just the three of us
our 3rd wheel was a perfect gentleman the whole night

THANKS family for giving us time to celebrate

13 comments:

melissa said...

Happy anniversary! Paul and I were just reminicing about being at your wedding 8 years ago New Year's Eve (as we tried to remember what we have done for past new year's eves- your wedding was definitely the highlight)! Congratulations! You are truly a match made in heaven! Love you both!

Alycat said...

Micah, you are amazing!!!
Congrats guys!

kiddle97 said...

That is so awesome. Way to go. And congratulations on 8 years. I loved the pictures. Your family is so gorgeous, even without those two handsome devils known as Jaden and Beckam.

Jenny J said...

congratulations you two.
your family is gorgeous.
we haven't seen you post - children.
atleast blogs can now keep us in the know.
congrats again.

Alycat said...

ok Micah, you're even more awesome now!!! Way to go!

Heidi and Rich said...

SO fun- you two know how to do it right. All the anniversary celebrations sound very romantic and always included yummy food. Congrats on 8!

Ixchelle said...

A+ on creativity. Congratulations on a wonderful marriage! I look forward to hearing about next years anniversary. Baby Asher is sooooooo handsome.

laura said...

Who would have thought to put that on a menu- very cool. I loved your list of past anniversaries- you have always given me such great ideas. And of course I have to mention what a beautiful baby Asher is. He really is so adorable.

Nicole said...

congrats on the eight year mark! That is wonderful...some of your past anniversarys sound like mine did...Kassia was born three days before we celbrated our five years! I love it!

Phoebe said...

Congrats! What a fun way to celebrate.

austin and cherisse said...

how cute, your family is adorable!

heymaughan said...

I love the pay it forward story! And I think your third wheel is as handsome as your first. :)

Jaime said...

Ok that is really cool. I love stuff like that! Congrats on 8 years!!!!!

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.