12.26.2007

Merry Merry Christmas

the children were nestled all snug in their bed...
we may never see beckam any other way
our first christmas with just our little family
unwrapping intermission for a yummy breakfast
the kids had a blast--can you see jaden (aka optimus prime) in this picture?
jaden spent most of the day outside bug hunting with his bug vacuum and habitat santa brought and riding his ramp (on his skateboard and scooter with his dad on his new wave board) also from santa--we can't figure out how he got them on his sleigh
as you can see, beckam spent the day in his uniform, playing with his shake and go race track and using his cucumber hand soap from santa
and the sweet baby
Thank You to our Family
for the
Wonderful Christmas

4 comments:

Alycat said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day!
The boys looks so happy & little Asher is such a cutie!

miss H Wiest said...

Shurelle-- (You know the tone) Thanks so much for having us over for Christmas dinner, I'm craving that salad again! You guys are such a fun-sweet family to be around. Brian keeps talking about how much he likes Micah-- they need to play again. Give lil Asher kisses for me! Thanks again

Alissa said...

lol

thanks for the motivation
I did it my blogspot is unlimitedabundantfamily. check it out not much but a start. Love your cute family!!

alissa

Alissa said...

lol

I did it my blogspot is unlimitedabundantfamily. check it out not much but a start. Love your cute family!!

alissa

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.