12.17.2007

Dear Santa

*our 1st real christmas tree*
big big dart gun!
surf board!
and a wet soot
after he wrote this, he told us how hard it was to think of anything else since he just had a birthday and got "like everything."
so we reminded him that he didn't need a long list then.
so he added:

a pes u luv!!!!!!!
a pes of luv fm my famlie
then he gave us a satisfied wink.
jaden wrote this list on his own.
can you decipher what it says?
"a piece of love"
"a piece of love from my family"

and THIS is the kind of thing that happens at our house on sunday.
poor baby doesn't know anything different

6 comments:

merideth said...

wow luke would love to hang out at your house with all of those boys!what a sweet picture of asher.

My Many Coloured Days said...

I'm glad our baby isn't the only one being tormented by older brothers! Love it!

Rich said...

I love your tree. But the best was the list from your boys. I love it. My little Spencer has been telling us for months that he wants a Mac truck (From CARS the movie) and then he said he wanted a Bulldozer. So when we asked him about the Mac truck he said, "Oh, Sammy wants that." He thinks he can just use his brother to get all the things he wants for Christmas - nice. At least your boys were thinking of others. - by the way this is Heidi

kiddle97 said...

That is too funny. I thought our house was bad on Sundays. I feel better now! ;) Your tree is sure pretty. Don't you love Christmas?

laura said...

That is hilarious. I swear, third children lead interesting lives. I love the tied up bedroom. Davin loves ropes too, but we had to take them all away. He couldn't keep them off of his neck and his siblings necks. It freaked me out and he didn't see the big deal. Does Jaden ever do that??

KWit said...

Boys are so FUNNY. Never a dull moment and it only takes a moment for them to construct ANYTHING!! Love it!Merry Christmas!

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.