4.07.2007

Miriam Lovell Photography

we just returned from a HELL-a-tious (is that a word?) trip to san fransisco. I can't post about it yet because it's all too fresh in my mind that I'm afraid you wouldn't hear any of the positive things about it and there were a few--all I want to do is whine about the series of unfortunate events.
so instead I would LOVE to tell you about the package we found upon our arrival home and how much it brightened my spirits.

our cousin miriam (or minna as she's more commonly known to us) has recently launched a line of photo cards. she is so creative and has cards for any occasion.
and she just sent me my very own box. I am so thrilled! they are beautiful!
I didn't realize that it was an actual photo attached to the card.

this is just one of many photos available at
miriamlovell.com
go there now and see for yourself.
I think my very favorites are Places.
but you must see them all.
right here (click.on.here).

4 comments:

Tara said...

Loved to hear about the April Fool's fun, but I have to say that I am happy to not be a part of it. I remember one of my best friends calling me to say she was moving and I was soooo sad. It was an April fools joke and I didn't enjoy it one bit. So I am glad your fam has fun with it.

Your camping trip looks so fun, I wish we lived closer!

tawni said...

Now I am DYING to hear about your trip. Those cards are beautiful. She has a great eye for things! Thanks for the link! I just might have to splurge!

Anonymous said...

Tara - how can you say you don't enjoy pranks. I seem to recall coming home in Hawaii to a dark house with you and Don sitting on our couch - kinda spooky, but a great laugh. And wasn't it fun finding that hidden walkie-talkie in your apt?
~Micah

heymaughan said...

Has enough time passed for us to hear about San Fran???

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.