4.01.2009


please tell me you have all seen the goods at darlybird.com!

do you know i've never bought earrings anywhere else? (ok, maybe once but that's it. seriously).

and one year i did all my christmas shopping at the darlybird trunk show. her stuff is that cool. (especially if you like vintage)

i miss the days of shopping the darlybird collection in person and hanging out w/ one of the coolest girls on the planet! and indulging in her yummy eats! i miss her sweet little girls and awesome husband.

so guys when are coming to visit?

p.s. i still want a darlybird shirt w/ that cute little logo on the back shoulder. wouldn't that be so cute?!


oh yeah, and don't miss the giveaway! check out darlyblog for the details...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

how bout sometime this summer? are you guys moving? sacto, i hope. :) thanks for promoting the giveaway! and i'm making your yummy chicken tonite!

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.