2.01.2008

here we go again...

this is for you minna...

here are six non-important things/habits/quirks about me
(according to micah):
1. my level of tolerance is directly related to the condition of my house
2. i've lounged on nude beaches...clothed (sick voyeur) trying hard to look casual
3. i don't like waking up in the morning. i'm not grouchy but the waking up is painful (but not literally)
4. i like feeding my family healthy food at home. though i'm not afraid of an occasional splurge on the go.
5. i really LOVE my christmas cards (the ones with photos, i won't lie) and see no reason to take them down before april. i love seeing my friends on my wall everyday. maybe they'll remain indefinitely.
6. the hawaiian ocean spoiled me! i believe i've only been submersed in the sea once since we left over 5 years ago. i passionately detest cold water so if it's not newport in the summertime or hawaii, i'm on the sand!

laura, hilary, kim, alissa, shara and ames--you're it!!
respond to this question about yourself on your blog and then tag six others.

2 comments:

Heidi and Rich said...

It is always fun to learn new things about longtime friends!!

heymaughan said...

I still have my Christmas cards up too--and for all the same reasons. I was thinking I needed to take them down in February, but now you've inspired me. What's the hurry?

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.