12.02.2006

Clever Cute Boys

Beckam Scott
  1. So I was in our home "library" (as my dad likes to refer to the bathroom) with the door locked enjoying my privacy (which I do OCCASIONALY-when Micah is home) as I was getting ready for the day. It's like an automatic response--as soon as that door shuts, no matter what he's doing or where he is, Beckam must open it and if it's locked, he must yell, "Open it. I want to come in!" and pound on it incessantly. This was one such day and the next thing I know, the door unlocks and opens with Beckam standing in the doorway and the car keys dangling from the knob.
  2. I hand Beckam a granola bar, his response--"I don't want that monkey bar!" (monkey bar, granola bar, whatever)
  3. When he says anyone in our family's name, it's followed by, "boy." So we have: Daddy Boy or Micah Boy, Jaden Boy, he calls himself Beckam Boy and yes, I'm Mommy Boy.
  4. "Beckam, did you have fun with Papa John?" "Pop Pop cute," in a small little voice with eyes squinted. When you ask him about people he likes, he always says they're cute with the voice and the eyes.
Jaden McKay Maika'i
I go into the boys room Friday morning and tell them good morning. Jaden says, "Mom, can I tell you something?" "Yes, what do you want to tell me?" "Last night,
Hannah gave me the rest of the macaronni and cheese and I said, 'I love you.'"

Hannah is our standing Thursday night babysitter that we LOVE!
She's 12
she's adorable,
she's sweet,
she cooks,
she has 3 brothers so she knows about boys,
she has an
AWESOME family
and obviously the boys LOVE her, too!
Micah's trying to negotiate a deal with her parents for her to move to Monterey with us.
She will be coming with us when we move to help and hang out for awhile.

1 comment:

sandeebeaches said...

Lolly, Your blog is so dang cute. And it's so fun for you to write about your boys like that because I can hear them saying those things. We miss you, Bradon has asked when we can go to Jaden's house. I wish I knew. We'll try and make it sooner than later. We obviously need a car big enough to bring us all. STILL searching. We love you all.

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.