3.03.2010

holy 472 photos

so i finally got my camera and the down(up?)loading cable together in the same place and had 472 photos to down(up?)load!! they include many important and fun blog-worthy events, including jaden's pirate birthday party, our trip to legoland, christmas and beckams preschool christmas program, jaden's baptism, our fabuloso trip to NYC, beckam's 5th birthday party and some of the house. for now, i'm just going to post a few i took around the house today. there will be many more to come... in the backyard:






and my fairy god sister shelli has been up to her fun old tricks again. while jaden was at school today, she worked her magic in his room. he was SO excited and thrilled w/ the results as was i. they're at target as i type getting a few more finishing touches (i.e. lamp and chair) but i think it's perfect. the photos are a little washed out because of all the sunlight in the room but you get the idea:
and she does this all in the middle of trying to finish her own house, which she's hoping to start moving into this weekend.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G she is!!

10 comments:

Shoecrazy Sue said...

LOVE IT! I want a shelli god sister! the room is perfect! I hate to tell you that truthfully I am holding out for Shelli to move in so I can come stay! J/K! Your yard looks huge? Perfect for busy boys!!

Amanda said...

Your backyard looks like a dream - glad you guys are moved in and loving it!

Phoebe said...

Seriously-that backyard! Looks like a perfect fit for your family. Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures.

Wendy said...

Is that your backyard or a soccer field? Holy cow! It is giant! Jaden's room looks awesome. I can't wait to see more pictures. I miss you.

Jodi said...

Was that your backyard or a park -HELLO!!-(think "So I married an Axe Murdere" when you read that) I can't wait to see the house in real life!

Linnea said...

You have an amazing backyard! The kids will have so much fun!! I love Jaden's room too.

Ben and Shara said...

Wow, your back yard looks HUGE!

Stephanie said...

That is so cool! It turned out great!! My son (Brayden) is standing behind me and he's totally excited about it!!

Janna said...

I haven't seen the backyard since it wsa cleaned up. Looks great! And the room is super cute too!

Amy said...

Wow!! What a backyard! Have fun getting settled.

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.