7.15.2009

is there something seriously wrong with me?

we just got back yesterday evening from an AWESOME trip covering colorado, wyoming, nebraska and south dakota (more details later) and i'm already planning our next one. here is our agenda for any of you sac/davis folk who might be interested:

Monday
1:00: Jelly Belly Factory
3:30 ish: Play at Community park in Davis
Nugget Sandwiches for dinner!!!
Frozen Yogurt for dessert

Tuesday
10am: Sac Zoo
Lunch and Fairytale Town
No evening plans

Wednesday--Davis Day
9:00: Arboretum/Visit Horses (maybe cows,too)
10:30: Solano Park Playground by my old house
12:30: Plutos for lunch (or somewhere yummy downtown)
2:00-4:30: Rec Pool
(Clean up at the Wiscombe's)
5:30: Dinner at Farmers Market
More Frozen Yogurt

(I'd like to make a trip to the DI in Sac on Thurs. maybe)

We'll leave sometime Thurs. or maybe Fri.

8 comments:

Amy said...

You've got it together. It doesn't surprise me.

Alycat said...

You can come here for dinner on Tuesday if you don't have plans! :)

Phoebe said...

I wish we could join you!
Maybe next year we can coordinate trips?

Lisa said...

I wanna go! I'm hankering for some Farmer's Market kettle corn and fresh strawberries.

Ixchelle said...

That's what I love about you, go go go. I am totally hangin' out with you girl. I am looking forward to your visit.

Rachel said...

aye,aye,aye! are you still free tues night ? or any night? i'll email you!

Dave said...

If we checked everyone's blog more often, then perhaps we could have met up with you while you were here! Give us a call if you're up here again sometime. We'll be in Monterey the weekend of the 22nd, so let us know if you want to get together! Also, if you don't have our blog address, it's davidandkathrynricks.blogspot.com. See ya!

Stacy said...

You are so organized! You have a plan for meals for a whole week. Very impressive. I'm lucky if I know what I'm fixing for the next meal. I miss seeing you at church and activities!

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.