2.15.2008

for you kirsten

because you're my friend.

I'm supposed to:
1. Pick up the nearest book to me(one of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

"The charge upon the burden of proof was [also wrong], because if the plaintiff wished...to recover on the theory of that though he had not performed, he was not in willful and deliberate default, he was...bound to prove that he was not, since that too was a condition upon the implied obligation to restore any benefits..."

and on and on and on...blah blah blah. You do not want me to keep typing. trust me.

--Section 3 Reliance and Restitution of Micah's Contracts textbook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, I don't think I've ever let you know how much I love your blog! Brevin loves seeing pictures of Jaedan and we always knew Beckam was cute--and that Asher! It's fun seeing how you all are doing.
Stephanie R.

kiddle97 said...

Now let's see, what did this little exercise reveal about you? Other than the fact that I didn't understand a thing, I think it says that you love your husband and he probably understands all that and... and I'd probably make a terrible lawyer. :)

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.