12.06.2006

Dear Santa,
Zorro
cazone
cowboy gun. (1st revision)
This is the extent of Jaden's
Christmas Wish List.
Seems pretty manageable, right Santa?
"Zorro" was previously referred to as "a Phantom Cowboy costume," apparently from a Scooby-Doo book he has. But "the Phantom's" ensemble looks much like Zorro's so after a brief discussion, he changed it to Zorro, as in the costume.
(He's not requesting that the actual character come join our family, though he'd probably really like that).
Cazone is well just a made-up word.
So
Santa, it looks like you've pretty much got it made!!
Although, after inquiring if Santa just brings one gift that you really, really want, he led me to the bike section at WalMart and had a mighty fine racing bike picked out so this list may be revised in the near future. We'll keep you posted.
I find it so interesting that
Jaden just isn't much into toys.

He LOVES his playmobil pirate treasure chest, his legos, his bike, the Gator (stay tuned for that post), swords and all manner of weaponry--Nerf guns, bow and arrow, dagger... (though he's NOT violent with them, he just likes to carry them IN his pants in the unlikely event that he might need to take on some bad guys).

(I suppose, too that the recent birthday might be a good explanation for such a short list)

What are on your kids Wish Lists this year?

9 comments:

Savannah Sombrita Del Mar said...

I can tell you that those are the only toys a boy needs. I am pretty sure you would have found Micah's, or any of our toy collections identical. Legos and guns. Except back in the day, our toy guns didn't have to be bright orange and green. But survey sticks pulled up from construction sites still made the best swords. I am pretty sure that none of us were ever violent in nature, but I sure do remember a fasination with weapons. Knives, guns, Chinese throwing stars...
Pretty funny stuff.
D.

Savannah Sombrita Del Mar said...

Oh yeah...
Congratualtions Micah!!!!
I can't wait for you guys to come out for a visit. I have always wanted to go to a National Chamionship Competition...now I have my chance. Would painting my body be appropriate as a die hard Micah fan?
D.

LollyGirl said...

The body paint is sure to score some extra points for him!! DO IT!

We're excited about the trip, too!

LollyGirl said...

I LOVE your confidence in him!!
The international competition is in Singapore but he's just concentrating on Florida for now and the THREE weeks of finals he has ahead of him. Wish him luck!!

HornInFBb said...

how does he know Zorro? does he have a show?

LollyGirl said...

cchrissyy,

No, he doesn't have the show but watched the borrowed movie once with Micah so he could edit as/if needed. (The new Zorro's are actually pretty good). Jaden doesn't have any special affection for Zorro but it sounded better than the "Phantom Cowboy," who is a villain in the Scooby-Doo story and they had the same outfit.

HornInFBb said...

i remember my little brother liking zorro. it was his halloween costume somewhere between 5 and 8

Phoebe said...

Henry wants anything Star Wars right now.
Calvin, however, wants anything to do with pretend food. Go figure...

Anonymous said...

Cheryl! thanks for your sweet words...wouldn't it be fun to have our kids married and fight over time with the grandkids?! let's do it! kelly

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.