11.27.2006

We had TWO very delicious Thanksgiving feasts in ONE day!
What could be better than that?
Leftovers the next day!

...until this happened:
This is my sister armed and ready for the FIRST dirty job she faces this night
It was all fun and games until it happened to me, too!
5 people in ONE house hit at BOTH ends with something NASTY.
The bright side:

NO EXTRA LBS. FOR ME THIS THANKSGIVING!

(Too often, I get the flu at Thanksgiving. But each year, I remain optimistic.
I begged family not to curse me this year by reminding me of it--no such luck.)

In other news:
From this
to THIS
(the Stainless set from Costco)
THANK YOU
Dad and Sandy,
we're enjoying them already!
We'll bring a lid to wrap and put under the tree.

5 comments:

laura said...

What is it with holidays and getting sick?? Did you get the flu shot? Brian is home from work today with it. I'm keeping Blake safely tucked away. Nobody is allowed to touch him. Beautiful pans. Letme know how you like them.

sandeebeaches said...

Cheryl-
We have joined the blog world. Check us out at nilssonnutfactory.blogspot.com. We'll try to keep up with you, I'm sure I won't but my goal will be once a week. Thanks for the inspiration. And thanks to Amy for the tutorial.

heymaughan said...

So sorry to hear about the illness attack. Sure LOVE the pans, though!

Urmston Family said...

Yes you did reach the right Urmstons. I have just recently joined the world of blogging and so far it is pretty fun. I am so suprised someone looked at our page. I thought I would be the only one. Your boys are so cute. Check back soon to see some picuters of our family. ~Jill

HornInFBb said...

ah, what an improvement! (the kitchen, not the flu)

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.