9.21.2006

Lately...

We celebrated our 3rd annual
Diez
y Ocho de
Septiembre
(Chile's Independance Day) with the Moore's.






















We ate empanadas and the boys got to wear their manta's that Grandma Kippy brought back for them from Chile (wonder what they'll get from Africa?).




School Picture Day

Sporting a new haircut (I asked the guy, who was obviously new and had clearly never cut a kid's hair before, to keep the length and after one miserable HOUR, this is what we got. Jaden was such a great sport...mostly).
He loves posing for the camera and needs no prodding.








Jaden "reading" (by memory), his own
Crazy
Color
Creatures































My favorite creature: Orin Orange can dance the torange
(spoken with the finger snapping seen in Latin dancing)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

What a handsome little boy you have! The other day Roy said "I'm glad we are having a boy so we can do fun haircuts"...ha! I like having Rae - I've never had to cut her hair!

Anonymous said...

That is a great haircut, Jaden. I am excited to see what Grandma Kip brings us from Africa too! I hope I get a Hyena.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jaden I love your new haircut too. It's just that you look so much older now. How can you possibly be in kindergarten. I love you soooooooooo much!
Mimi

Rachel said...

jaden looks like he's posing for his senior photos in this shoot. i love it! such a serious, contemplative shot.

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.