11.08.2009

look. we got a new camera

so now i have some pictures to show you:

HALLOWEEN 2009

batman for trunk or treat
























skateboarder, who chose to watch the costume parade this year.

































this is jack. from the nightmare before christmas. he won 1st place at micah's office pumpkin carving contest. the dilapidated look just gave it more character i guess. and yes there were other contenders, good ones, too i hear. it was even anonymous. our jack 0 lanterns didn't fair too well this year.















this is how they looked after 2 days. the other one is beckam's wolf, which was super cool but you'd never know if from this view would you? too bad we didn't get our new camera until after carving night!!















Trick or Treating
shadow ice wolf ninja.


















guess who?
alfalfa, petey and froggy



































asher was such a social little trick or treater. he wanted to stay and visit w/ everyone. i imagine he thought it quite rude to take candy from these people and then just leave!! he also wanted to eat each piece of candy as it was given to him. i'm sure he thought he'd died and gone to heaven. he even kissed each ghost that lined the walkway to one house going back to some just in case he missed them. he was so cute.
of course the other boys had a blast, too and their hard work trick or treating literally paid off. they were very selective in how much candy they ate so as not to decrease the weight of their buckets!! they were rewarded $15 each by a local dentist who offered $5 for every pound of candy!!


3 comments:

Jaime said...

You all look so cute! I wish you had a better picture of you up though! Were you a pirate??? Can't really tell but it looks cute.

KWit said...

Oh my gosh I laughed so hard when I saw Alfafa... that is just way too good of an idea!! And the Jack...well that was great too. So fun!! Can you believe another year is almost past?

Amy said...

Wow!! Money for candy??? I'm not sure what I would have gone for as a child. I did not recognize Asher at all! He has grown up so much and his hair is so blond!! I thought of you today when I nursed my baby while I was standing up! :)

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

thanks nicole.